The Local Planning and Development Authorities (EPAs) pay special attention to their role as a bond between all area players by ensuring Marne-la-Vallée’s growth through strong, lasting partnerships.
EPAMARNE and EPAFRANCE are working very closely with the various players in the area, the administrations and other public sector agencies, such as:
- The Île-de-France region
- 3 departments: Seine-Saint-Denis (Noisy-le-Grand municipality), Val-de-Marne (Bry-sur-Marne and Villiers-sur-Marne) and Seine-et-Marne (for the other 24 municipalities)
- The 27 municipalities that make up Marne-la-Vallée
- The Val Maubuée and Val d’Europe New Town Associations (SAN)
- Bussy Saint-Georges new town
- Marne-et-Gondoire town community (CAMG)
- Government departments: Prefectures, Departmental Directorate for Equipment and Facilities (DDE: direction départementale de l’Équipement), etc.
- Mercantile institutions: The Chambers of Commerce and Industry of Paris and Seine-et-Marne, the Meaux Chamber of Crafts and Trades, etc.
- AdvanCity competitiveness cluster
- The area’s leading post-graduate schools and research laboratories
- Public associations: Marne-la-Vallée Descartes Development Agency, in charge of promoting Cité Descartes as a vector in the area’s business attractiveness, and Ensemble 77, which gathers the department’s main public works sponsors and the Public Works Association of Seine-et-Marne
- The Ferme du Buisson, a national theatre, to develop cultural initiatives throughout Marne-la-Vallée’s area
Les établissements publics comptent également de nombreux partenaires privés :
- la société Euro Disney ;
- les promoteurs ;
- les associations locales.